November 17, 2013

A Threesome?... No Thank You!



During a conversation with an old friend, threesomes came up. Yes, like Ménage à 3! I’ve never had a threesome and he said he’s had a couple, I was flabbergasted. Let’s be honest, at some point in our lives, we’re all curious. Now, I know I couldn’t go through with something like this for several reasons… but the questions wouldn’t stop coming and when the conversation was over, I thought of more questions I wanted to ask. Whose idea was it? Were you in a relationship with any of them? Do you need multiple women to satisfy you sexually? I had questions galore! I mean, I’m a writer… yes, I’m nosey!

How does this topic come up between couples? I think I’ve asked every guy I’ve dated if he’s had a threesome and whether he said yes or no, I left it at that. I wouldn’t want him to think I was throwing hints or something… no, I’m not interested! If my man approached me with this, I’d feel so insecure because I want to be… should be all the woman he needs. I mean, where is he going to get this other woman from, do we interview her? If he already know her, have they already had the discussion? She probably thinks you can’t satisfy your man! What if she turns out to be some stalker chick and becomes infatuated with one, or both of you? Ugh, what a mess!

For the life of me, I’ll never understand how a woman could WILLINGLY share her man! Are y’all crazy? First of all, men don’t know when enough is enough so you’d never hear the end of it. He’d always be asking for more and before you know it, you’ll be a sister wife. And what happens when you find out he’s been seeing this third party without you present? You can’t be mad since you’ve basically condoned this type of behavior. Or, are the women in the relationship already bi-sexual, I could probably understand that a little better.

I’m not judging anyone, it’s not necessarily anyone else’s business what you and your partner do behind closed doors. Everyone have their limits, this is mines! I'm selfish! I was raised not to share my money, my man, or my food! I’m not performing oral sex on another woman, I’m not going to allow my man to perform oral sex on another woman in my face, and I’d probably go ape shit if he’s making love to her better than he make love me. Oh, he did say something about “you being the focal point” sounds tempting… but I’ll pass!


Sincerely, 
F.C.

6 comments:

  1. I was actually ready to try it while still hurting after my ex..and I wanted to do it with him and another woman..maybe that would have been the climax of hurting.crazy, I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a sexual preference for some not everyone is open to a three-some. Almost all the men I have dated, their number 1 fantasy was a three-some. I've heard personally one friend who had a three-some and it didn't end well. For me it was a one time thing and the focus was on him not the other woman, I was open to trying it haven't done it since. Would I try again, more than likely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all depends on understanding & communications for all who is involved.

    ReplyDelete