October 31, 2013

Because of You (poem)



It’s because of you I am woman, you’re the reason I’m unafraid.
I now take chances fearlessly, for you’ve taught me to be brave
Your love, it fuels my confidence and kills all insecurities,
I can’t imagine life without you, I need you always here with me.

It’s because of you I dream courageously, you’re the reason I feel free
I now believe I’m worthy, for you’ve given me eyes to see
Your love is my motivation, it has given me wings to soar
I need you because I love you, I’ve never experience this before

I promise to love you always, I’ll never be selfish or unfair
I couldn’t live without you, for you are equivalent to my air
There’s a special place reserved for you, a sacred spot in my heart
Forever we’ll be together, nothing can tear us apart.

Sincerely, 
F.C.

1 comment: